Who We Are
What began in Qualitel President Tuanhai Hoang’s family garage in 1986 became one of Washington state’s fastest growing companies by the new millennium. Now located only 20 miles north of Seattle in Everett, Washington, Qualitel remains a privately owned company. Our team is dedicated to serving clients’ needs with products and services of the highest quality and highest reliability by remaining at the leading edge of industry technology, equipment, process, and knowledge.
Quality + Electronics = Qualitel
What we do
Qualitel is a contract manufacturer of mission-critical electronics, specializing in a full range of high-mix, low-volume, and high-reliability products and services. Qualitel manufactures electronics with complex Surface Mount Technology (SMT), Ball Grid Array, and Fine Pitch Technology for the aerospace, medical and life sciences, industrial, and military markets.
What we do is even in the very name of our company:
Quality + Electronics = Qualitel.
How we do it
Foundational lean operations and a company-wide lean culture allow Qualitel to offer the shortest lead times and highest quality production available today. By creating an opportunity for flexibility and responsiveness, we are able to offer you efficient execution of your unique, difficult, and complex projects.
To achieve success for all of our customers, Qualitel offers:
- Customer-focused service
- Operational excellence using lean manufacturing systems
- All relevant quality registrations and certifications
- High-mix and high-reliability EMS expertise
- Open-book costing
- State-of-the-art, redundant equipment
- Inventory and obsolescence management
- Supply chain management and automated BIM ordering systems
- Barcode component and WO traceability
- Trained and certified IPC-610 and J-STD-001 workforce